What I learned this week:
- I can do anything when I put my mind to it
- Different roasts for different folks
- I have talented, supportive friends and family
- I don't need that much sleep
- If you build it, they will come
- My neighbors and my community have my back
This was the first week of business and I am happy with how it went. We shipped over 100 orders. Many of our customers found us on Facebook and left comments, likes, and shared our posts. We thought we knew all our neighbors, but were pleasantly surprised to meet a few more.
My goal is to continue to engage locally in the Upper Valley, to introduce Hato Viejo to the community, and get feedback. In parallel, the vision is to deliver quality coffee sourced from the Dominican Republic (where I was born), and roasted in the Upper Valley (where I live). I want to sell Hato Viejo Coffee online by subscription, and stay committed to free shipping for all purchases.
It's time for me to get prepared for next week. Adios!